24v "Nose-PICKER" Heavy Duty
Our shipping & handling price of $396 includes all the handling misc. expenses plus labor, crate materials, and the billable rate from FedEx volume freight.
- Please Read >>> If the name hasn't already got your attention..., the industry killing price will. We want to advertise our price because we're proud to sell equipment at a practical and very realistic level. Your Nose-PICKER comes with (2) Smart Battery Maintainers that automatically shut off. This little tugger has a tugging capacity of almost 5,000 pounds Shipping weight including container approx. 180 pounds, ships 95% assembled via freight on a semi truck in a very sturdy fully covered wooden create to your nearest FedEx hub dock anywhere in the lower 48 states and you pick it up from there. All other shipments including overseas will have to be quoted at the time of ordering.
** Airventure 2018 ** Lets set the record books straight. Did you want a powerful TUG at a great price..?? Well rumor has it that we took the top spot for that. About 30 years of lessons learned experience with customers designing and building high quality aircraft ground support equipment for the general aviation and aerospace industry has earned us a top ranking.
** Airventure 2019** Aircraft-Tugs LLc / PICKER tugs and towbars
We will be there to show off our latest PICKER designs, answer all your questions and as always be the ones with the - - best bang - - for your hard earned dollar. We could design a rolling computer show but why? At the end of the day all we want to do is help you move your plane as efficiently as possible. The booth has been secured in Hangar "C" and we are looking forward to meeting you. We are already prepararing for the show, it's going to be great to see everyone of you again and shake your hand with a big hello.
While the name "Nose-PICKER" may bring a smile to your face or make you chuckle, this is a serious machine.
** Recommended up to about a 5,000 pound aircraft.
• What you see pictured here is a very powerful high torque heavy duty machine fabricated as a bullet proof welded construction chassis. The Chassis alone could likely withstand an even larger aircraft and to withstand not years but literally decades of abuse. It has been designed with features other tugs simply do not have. We typically undersell and over deliver our Nose-PICKER.
• Comparable work horse aircraft tugger machines of this nature are retailing for North of $2,500.00 minimum
• Pictured here is a fully functional 24-volt direct current Nose-PICKER aircraft tug for nose wheels with or without wheel pants for 500 x 5.0 or 600 x 6.0 tires some smaller and some larger. (this Nose-PICKER will actually fit a KING-Air "nose-wheel")
• This PICKER handles a 5,000 pound aircraft moving backwards uphill over lips and door tracks into a hangar.
• This Nose-PICKER will ship assembled inside a wooden create with exception of the handle bar and front swing gate, you will have to attach them with some locking bolts.