24v "Nose-PICKER" Heavy Duty
* Batteries not included
* Use two 12 volt deep cycle batteries
* See our website here for battery tray size & hook-up
* 2019 JA 01 the price goes to $1969
* Current backlog is about 6 weeks
- Shipping charges: include our materials, labor, fuel and other related misc. expenses plus the logistics freight charge as well.
- Please Read >>> If the name hasn't already got your attention..., the industry killing price will. Comes with (2) Smart Battery Maintainers that automatically shut off. This little tugger has a tugging capacity of almost 5000 pounds Shipping weight including container approx. 180 pounds, ships 90% assembled via freight on a semi truck in a very sturdy fully covered wooden create to your nearest FedEx hub dock anywhere in the lower 48 states. All other shipments including overseas will have to be quoted at the time of ordering.
** Airventure 2018 ** Lets set the record books straight. Did you want a powerful TUG at a great price..?? Well rumor has it that we took the top spot for that. About 30 years of lessons learned experience designing and building high quality aircraft ground support equipment for the general aviation and aerospace industry has earned us a top ranking.
While the name "Nose-PICKER" may bring a smile to your face or make you chuckle, this is a very serious machine.
** Recommended up to a 4,500 pound aircraft.
• What you see pictured here is a very powerful high torque heavy duty machine fabricated as a bullet proof welded construction chassis. The Chassis alone could likely withstand an even larger aircraft and to withstand not years but literally decades of abuse. It has been designed with features other tugs simply do not have. We typically undersell and over deliver our Nose-PICKER.
• Comparable work horse aircraft tugger machines of this nature are retailing for North of $2,500.00 minimum
• Pictured here is a fully functional 24-volt direct current Nose-PICKER aircraft tug for nose wheels with or without wheel pants for 500 x 5.0 or 600 x 6.0 tires some smaller and some larger. (this Nose-PICKER will fit a KING-Air nose wheel)
• This PICKER handles a 4,500 pound aircraft moving backwards uphill over lips and tracks into a hangar.
• This Nose-PICKER will ship assembled inside a wooden create with exception of the handle bar and front swing gate, you will have to attach them with some locking bolts.